Wednesday, 20 August 2014

The Gallery: World Photography Day

I am not a photographer. I don't own a fancy camera. In fact, I don't even use a proper camera that much. Like most people these days I take the majority of my photos on my phone. 

My subject is usually the Wee One. You can't lift a phone up withou her popping into view like a meerkat, shouting cheese!

I don't think about perspectives or composition when I'm taking a photo. I'm usually taking a picture for memory/practical purposes. But, sometimes, on very rare occasions, I do manage to take a nice photo. 


Why not have a look at the other entries to The Gallery for World Photohraphy Day. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Like a meerkat, how funny! I like how the light reflects on the water at the bottom of the picture then in the middle again, and the ripples and the clouds! Everything comes together very nicely here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo. Gorgeous light reflection x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...