Saturday, 26 July 2014

Wedding Weigh in Number 1

I've been a little lax in posting my weight loss progress in the last few weeks. It's been a busy time, what with work and appointments for both weddings. However, it hasn't put me off my weight loss attempt and I'm very happy to say that at my last weigh in I was 10 stone 11.5 lbs!!

I'm willing to bet that I haven't been under 11stone for over 15 years. I was a heavy girl in my late teens, and my last weight loss attempt only took me to 11 stone so I'm pretty pleased with myself. I feel better. My size 14 clothes are even becoming loose, which is a flipping miracle. I never thought I'd see the day where I would be contemplating buying a size 12!

So since I started I have lost 1 stone 6.5lbs. I have reached my goal for wedding number one (which is tomorrow!!). I would like to lose a little more, but I would like to tone up too. I don't anticipate losing anymore by my sisters wedding next week, but I'm hoping the weight loss will continue after the weddings are over. 

I've not really been taking any photos to show my weight loss, but I feel it's really showing in my face, so here's a sort of before:


And after:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...