Monday, 23 June 2014

Weight Loss: Week 8

This weeks weigh in has taken me past the stone mark. One stone and three quarters of a pound to be precise! Or 14 3/4lbs. Whatever way you say it, it's weight I sure as hell ain't gonna be putting back on any time soon, that's for sure!

I'm feeling fairly good. I'm not hungry, I'm eating lots of fruit and veg, and I'm not depriving myself of treats or nice food. However, I do find I am tired. So so tired. All the damn time. I cannot keep my eyes open, and I have to have a nap every now and then. I can't even work up the energy to do any exercise, even though that would probably give me energy!  I'm beginning to wonder if I'm perhaps a little vitamin or iron deficient. Thing is, getting a doctors appointment just to get bloods taken etc is awfully tricky and a bit of a pain in the neck to be honest, and it would feel a little like a waste of their time. So I'm thinking of taking a multivitamin, just to top me up a little, while I look at ways of getting more of the good stuff into my diet. 

Husband is also doing really well, he's lost 18lbs so far. He's not feeling as tired I am, in fact I think he's got more energy since losing weight. 

And so to the vital statistics. Two weeks ago I was 11st 6lbs and measured:

Bust: 37 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Biggest bit of my belly: 40 inches

This week I am:

11st 3 1/4lbs and measure:

Bust: 37 inches 
Waist: 30 1/4 inches
Biggest bit of my belly: 38 1/2 inches

I'm really pleased with this. I feel the difference in my clothes; even my size 14s are feeling slightly loose. However I refuse to buy new clothes until I'm happy with my size. My bridesmaid dress for my best friends wedding was tight when I got it, but when I tried it on this morning, it was loose and will now probably need taken in a wee bit. 

All I need to do now is work on the flabby bits. A combination of breastfeeding and now dieting has made my boobs really saggy, and my belly is really flabby. Not a good look. So lots of toning required. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...