Wednesday, 22 January 2014

The Gallery: Something Beautiful

Tara's prompt for this weeks The Gallery is Something Beautiful. 

I toyed with the idea of choosing a photo of something other than the wee one, but with eyes like hers, how could I not choose one of her. 


I'm pretty sure everyone thinks their child is beautiful, and I am no exception. 

I really don't know where that beautiful face came from. She's not like me at all. She got her daddy's big brown eyes and cheeky smile, but the rest of her? Well. I think she's just unique. 

Why not check out the rest of the entries to The Gallery over at www.thestickyfingersblog.com. 


2 comments:

  1. she is so cute . I have my daughter on my blog today as well lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...