Saturday, 9 November 2013

My Profile Photo

Today, as part of NaBloPoMo, Vonnie over at Nowt Special is asking us to explain the story behind the profile picture on our blogs. 

There really is no explanation behind mine. I was getting ready to go to a wedding reception, yes, one of those rate occasions where hubby and I went out together without the wee one!

While we were waiting for my parents to arrive to babysit, I snapped a selfie. Usually I just delete them right say cos I either hate the way I look or it's just a plain rubbish photo! But I quite liked this one and for once my hair was perfectly straight! Pity it was absolutely chucking it with rain that night... 


So that's my (very boring) profile photo story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...