Thursday, 3 October 2013

Thirty

So, I turn 30 on Saturday. I know, I know, I don't look it(!) (HA!)

I'm not going to go into mourning, hibernate or deny that it's happening. It's not that big a deal, since I'm technically only turning one day older. 

But, I'm no longer going to be in my twenties. A lot of great things happened in my twenties. I graduated uni, got my first nursing job, met the love of my life, married him, bought my first house, and had an amazing child. What is there possibly left to do in my thirties? I suspect there will be a lot of seconds (not a second husband I hope!). 

I may set myself some little goals, something to achieve, aim for and succeed at. That may be a future blog post! 

So does being thirty mean I have to grow up! I sure hope not. But I am sure looking forward to what it brings. 

1 comment:

  1. Many happy returns when it comes and, no, growing up isn't necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...