Wednesday, 2 October 2013

The Gallery: Through the Eyes of My Phone

My poor phone. It is subjected to much torture at the hands of my toddler. She loves it, and is actually better at operating it than my mother. 

Though it's not until she's away, tucked into bed, and I'm looking through my phone, that I realise what she really gets up to and I find photos like these:

Nappy change:



On the move:



Selfies:


And ten or twenty that look like this:





This post is part of The Gallery, hosted by the lovely Tara, over at www.thestickyfingersblog.com. Why not check out the other entries? 

1 comment:

  1. Argh they look so familiar!
    My nine year old likes to take 20 or 30 in a row so if you skim through them real quick they look like a movie :(
    She has a cheeky smile though!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...