Thursday, 31 October 2013

NaBloPoMo day 1

So. I have signed up for National Blog Post Month, aka, NaBloPoMo. This is a challenge to post a new blog post every day for the month of November. 

I am going to find this very hard. I already find it hard to write about something new every couple of weeks, so finding new things for EVERY DAY, well, I'm going to struggle. 

But I am really excited. I'm hoping this will help me to find my imagination, which I usually lack, and use it wisely. I shall apologise in advance if some of my posts are dreadfully boring, or just downright dull. 

So, to try and start me off here's a few things about me.

1. I just turned 30. I wasn't remotely phased by it, unlike some of my friends who appear to have freaked out. I celebrated by going to see Disney on Ice with hubby and the wee one. 

2. I'm a big kid at heart (See number 1). Give me Disney movies all day long and I'd be a happy girl. 

3. I'm a staff nurse at a busy hospital. I do love my job, but it's incredibly stressful at the moment, and I'm constantly looking for something new. Or a lottery win. 

4. I hate housework. If that lottery win ever comes, it's the first thing I'm delegating to someone else.

5. I love to knit. I'm not that great at it, but I find it therapeutic. I really wish I could be better at it. 

6. I watch far too much tv. If my school exams had been on tv and film quotes, I'd have had straight As. My knowledge of some tv shows from before I was even born scares me a little. And I always seem to manage to fit a Friends quote into any conversation. I know, I'm strange! 

I really hope this has set me up for NaBloPoMo success! Why not check out the other bloggers who have joined up in the linky over at www.nowtspecial.wordpress.com?

6 comments:

  1. I've signed up for NaBloPoMo too. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also signed up for #nablopomo and I love to knit!!! I run #craftblogclub on Tuesdays on Twitter if you ever fancy joining! Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also signed up for #nablopomo and I love to knit!!! I run #craftblogclub on Tuesdays on Twitter if you ever fancy joining! Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely intro! Nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I'm with you on the housework ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post. Couldn't agree with you more on number 4.

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...