Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Lazy Days

Today we are having a lazy day. 

I was night shift all weekend, only finishing yesterday morning, and since the weather is grey and murky, we are still in our Jammie's. 


So far, we have, drawn, coloured in, read some books, organised the book box, and had a picnic lunch (on the floor in the living room). 

We've watched Peter Pan on the on demand service (why did I think Tinkerbell was a red-head, not blonde? My memory is playing tricks on me.)

We have waved Daddy off to work and watched the birdies from the window. 

Due to a burst water pipe our water has looked like this today: 


Boak! Not been able to do the dishes (shame) but it's slowly clearing up. 

We've played with the entire contents of the toy box, which are now strewn all over the floor, but I don't care. Very rarely do we have a day like this, so I'm making the most of it, as I'm back to day shift tomorrow morning,and I won't see the wee one til Saturday. 

We've had a snack, (mummy's apple, nothing is sacred, but at least it wasn't my cake) 


We've had lots of cuddles, and soon it will be dinner then bedtime. But I've enjoyed our lazy day. What do you do on your lazy days? 









1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day but eww gross water x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...