Friday, 9 August 2013

Favourite Places No1

The heritage park at Stewartfield near where we live has been one of my favourite places for a long time. Before I had the wee one, I used to go there to get my power walk on. Twice round the loch gained me at least 5 Weight Watchers Activity Points!! When husband and I were dating, it was a nice place to go to walk and chat and generally chill out.

When the wee one was born, it was a great place to walk with the pram. It was my place to go to get out of the house and do a wee bit of exercise. 

Now that she can walk (and talk) I love taking her there. Sure, our walks are now a little slower, and includes lots more conversation, ("whassat?") but I'm glad I can share with her a place that I love. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...