Wednesday, 1 May 2013

The Gallery: Self Portrait

Ah the joys of modern technology, where at the push of a button you can accidentally take a picture of yourself squinting your eyes to look at your phone. I have indeed done this many a time, usually while trying to wrestle the phone off the wee one.



No one wants to see photos of me squinting away, pale faced and bleary eyed. And as I hardly wear make up any more, photos of me with some on are hard to come by. So, as the theme for this weeks Gallery is Self Portrait, I took one just for you, aren't you all lucky! I took this photo using my iPhone, just before I left to attend a colleagues wedding reception.




















On a related note, I am also finding lots of photos like this appearing on my iPhone...




Must. Hide. Phone.

Why not check out the other Self Portrait entries over on the Sticky Fingers blog?

Gallery logo

17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of you. Gorgeous pics of the little one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love finding selfies of my children on my camera roll - always makes me smile
    you look lovely and very smart - great hair btw- and i can see that you weren't quite sure about it as you are kind of covering up your chin/mouth You shouldn't because you look lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your children have taken selfies too. Love your hair BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love selfies of the little ones - they get all posy when they're bigger!!
    Great shot of you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely photo, i also have lots of random ones not taken by me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely self portrait! I love finding selfies that the kids have taken on my camera...so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe our ipad is completely filled of Little Z selfies - all random shots of half of his face! Gorgeous pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following in mum's footsteps in taking pics! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely photo of you but I can't see the second photo as it's not showing up.Oh my kids are awful for taking photos of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the selfies my kids take as well!
    You look really lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I love that you've added some 'appearing' pics! Lovely photo of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the selfie accidents! They are oh sooo flattering..Dodo has perfected the selfie at age 5 and has posted them to my Instagram account! Little madam.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This made me laugh! Not you - you're lovely - but I've been finding a lot of those toddler self portraits on mine too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've got sooooo many selfies of my little on on the ipdad, think he's slightly vain, have no idea where he gets that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a great pic of you, very glam. The ones of your little one are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...