Tuesday, 23 April 2013

The Gallery: Expressions.

When Tara posted this weeks theme for The Gallery, I knew immediately what photo I would use, especially when she said it could be a photo that was taken just at the right moment.

This photo is of my dad as he's walking me down the aisle. His expression is priceless. He was more nervous than I was! His face just says it all.





This post is part of The Gallery meme. Please take a look at Tara's blog Sticky Fingers for loads of other entries. 



8 comments:

  1. Ahhh its like he's holding his breath!! :) I am guessing it all went very well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant. He looks like he can't wait for it all to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he looks sooo nervous, fab photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cracking! what a b picture and his face really is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, that's great! What a brilliant expression captured...and stunning wedding dress too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one, orignail and the face says it all! Love your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...