Tuesday, 19 March 2013

The Gallery: Red

It's been a long while since I took part in The Gallery, but since Red is one on mine, and the wee ones favourite colours I couldn't resist.

Red is a popular choice in my house, particularly because I'm not that fond of pink, which seems unavoidable in clothing choices for little girls.

The wee one has the most awesome red coat, which her Aunty Susan bought for her, and is so cosy and warm for this extended winter. The red balloon came from my cousins 21st birthday party at the weekend.

And, the most awesome red thing in the wee ones wardrobe?

Baby red Converse.

'Nuff said!





12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Rather jealous of the red converse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our favourite colour too!
    Love the shoes - and such a fab photo of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very cute! My son has red converse, they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and I love the converse trainers! So small!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, those trainers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red is the best colour for converse - baby or adult!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! baby converse - cuuuute. I love the red balloon though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red is def the way to go - sadly I have lost the battle and pink has almost taken over.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...