Thursday, 28 February 2013

A Knitting Post!

It's been a long while since I've been able to knit properly. The first proper piece of knitting I have done since the wee one was born was a gift for a friend who has just had a baby. Stupidly, I didn't think to take any photos of it to post on the blog.

It is hard getting the time to knit, as the wee one takes up most of my daylight hours, and if I do get any knitting out she wants to play with the yarn, or pull at my needles. So I have to wait until she is asleep to get anything done. Which makes finishing projects that much longer.

However, recently I have been working on a MacBook cover for my good friend Don. Trying to find a decent pattern for one is hard, and I do not have the mathematical nor artistic brain to create one myself. I finally found one over on Busy Fingers blog here:

http://busyfingerscdn.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/laptop-sleeve-for-men.html?m=1

We're doing it in red and white (Stokes football colours, I believe). I'm hoping to have it finished for mid march, when I get to see Don next. Hopefully this is the start of getting my knitting mojo back.

Here's how it's going so far:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...