Friday, 6 April 2012

Baby Weight: Week 1

Well this was supposed to be my first week of being good, eating well and listening to my Thinking Slimmer slimpod.

It all went horribly pear shaped on Wednesday when we got a Chinese takeaway for dinner. Then we were out for dinner last night to celebrate my mums 60th birthday. And now, while I'm typing, I'm tucking into a box of Thornton's treacle toffee. I seriously have no self restraint. needless to say I have not weighed myself this week.

I have managed to listen to my slimpod most nights. There have been a couple of nights where I've been so tired I've completely forgotten about it and just went straight to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

My plan for the coming week: Pick a different time to listen to the slimpod. Get out and walk with the pram more. Avoid the Chinese takeaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...