Thursday, 15 March 2012

Blogger Wedding Album

Tara over at Sticky Fingers is putting together a blogger wedding album, where we can all see each others wedding day photos.  Appropriate for me as it's coming up to my 2nd wedding anniversary on 20th March.



This is Steven and I with the Officers who married us. (We got married in the Salvation Army, their ministers are called Officers).  It was taken at the reception; the stress was over, we were MARRIED! Huzzah! We were more relaxed, the sun was shining in, and it was almost time for dinner! You forget to eat on your wedding day, but by the time the nervy bit was over, I was SO hungry.

Not sure I cared much for those statues tho, they were everywhere! o_O

1 comment:

  1. Aww you look gorgeous. And yes those statues were everywhere. I am sure they kept moving ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...