Thursday, 29 March 2012

Baby Weight

I am determined to lose this baby weight. Fuelled by seeing a friends status on facebook bragging that she is now back in her pre-pregnancy size 8 jeans only 11 weeks after giving birth, (add a 10 to that number and you've got the size I'm currently wearing) my plan is starting today.


Because I am breastfeeding, I am quite wary of going on any food restrictive diet. I have successfully done Weight Watchers 2-3 times since I was 18, however once I stop going to the weigh ins and eventually stop following the plan, the weight has always crept back on. I've never been skinny, and I don't think I ever want to be. I just want to be a healthy weight again, to fit into my big jeans again (they're a 16 and I can't get them fastened) and to like the way I look again.


Prior to falling pregnant I had purchased a Slimpod from the Thinking Slimmer website after hearing lots of good things about them on Twitter. However I never got more than a weeks use out of it before finding out I was pregnant. So from today I start listening and let it work it's magic.


So here goes:


I will try not to get caught up with the numbers, but can't promise anything cos I'm so used to focussing on how many pounds I've lost/gained. I will try just to judge it on how well my clothes fit.


I am 10 weeks post-baby and my starting weight is 13stone 6.5lbs.

1 comment:

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...