Monday, 27 February 2012

The Gallery: Friends

As most of you know, my best friend lives in Dubai.  She does my box in most of the time, I usually don't agree with her choices, and we are like chalk and cheese, but I love her lots.  Because we are so different, we have remained friends for nearly 23 years now.

I miss her terribly, especially now that I have Samantha.  She wasn't here for her birth, and she's not going to see her now until she's 6 months old.  Thank goodness for Skype, email, Whatsapp and Facebook; I can send her pictures so she's not missing out.  I'm just gutted that Samantha won't get to know her well.

These are some of my favourite photos of us:








And also, Samantha has been making new friends too:



This post is part of The Gallery.  Please check out the other entries at Sticky Fingers.

2 comments:

  1. its lovely when you have that oen amazing frined, but not so great when life takes you to seperate locations, I am sure that your friendship will continue to stay strong tho even with the miles between you x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...