Friday, 13 January 2012

Term + 7 days

Am now a week overdue.  I'm beginning to get really frustrated.  I think that's down to just being plain bored.  I haven't been out of the house all week, except from Wednesday when I went for a short walk, and yesterday when I nipped out to the supermarket.  Obviously had nothing planned for this week, as I assumed I'd be busy looking after a baby by now.

There's only so much daytime tv I can take now (and I am used to daytime tv, so that's saying something).  I can spend hours watching Judge Judy... I can't knit much at the moment either, cos I've got stupid, pregnancy related carpal tunnel so keep getting pins and needles and pains in both hands.

I've not even had so much as a niggle or a pain here and there.  This child is clearly far too cosy in there. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. I had H a few days early. Could have done with 2 more days: 1 to finish the last few things and another to chill out completely. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...