Wednesday, 11 January 2012

The Gallery: Phone Photos

The Gallery is back over at Tara Cain's Sticky Fingers blog, and the first theme of this year is Phone Photos.

Taking photos on my iPhone is a wee bit difficult these days, given that my phone currently looks like this:




As you can see, it's pretty hard to see what I'm aiming at.

However, here's a wee selection of my favourite photo's that I've managed to take on my busted phone.





Why not check out the other entries over at Tara Cain's Blog?


6 comments:

  1. Wow, those pics look great! How did you smash your screen? I'd be lost without my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch to your phone but love the photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good pics (especially considering the state of your phone). Would have to get mine fixed if it was like that - can't live without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your poorly phone, that's very sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos my iPhone takes! it does look a bit poorly though :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaagh poor phone - poor you! Lovely pics, especially the water and trees.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...