Friday, 16 December 2011

Dear So and So...

Dear Unborn Child

Please, please, don't come before New Year.  This is the first time I'll have had both Christmas and New Year off work and I don't want to spend it in hospital.  I spend enough time working in one. 

Love, your expectant mother.


Dear snow,

GO AWAY! It's my work's night out tonight and wellies do not go with my outfit!

Yours, snow hater.



Dear Dairy Milk that's sitting in the fridge,

Stop shouting my name! I hear you!

Yours, really trying to resist (but one square won't hurt).


Dear everyone,

Why not have a look at the host of Dear So and So's website?

Love, LA xx

2 comments:

  1. Sending you 'baby stay put' vibes! And go on, you know you want the yummy choc really, its so lonely in the fridge after all!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat the chocolate and tell yourself it's ok because it's Christmas and the baby needs a treat ;) he he

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...