Wednesday, 7 September 2011

The Gallery: Shoes!

For my wedding, I was excited to ensure my bridesmaids had lovely shoes. I chose a kind of sapphire blue to match their dresses, a peep-toe with a silver heel.  Beautiful. 

My sister is a pro at walking in high heels.  She's only 5'0" so she's dealt with them all her life.  Ashley is a girly girl and loves her heels, so no problems there.  But Nicola, not so much.  Nicola is an Emo, tomboy, prefers-jeans-to-dresses kinda girl.  And she cannot walk in heels.

So she had permission to wear these instead:


This post is part of The Gallery.  Please check out the other entries at Tara Cain's Sticky Fingers blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nicola sounds like me in regard to heels. Fab photo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...