Sunday, 8 May 2011

Walking the trail...

As you all know, I love to walk the trails in Calderglen Park, especially the one that ends just next to our house.

I often go alone.  I take my iPod and my camera, and could walk for hours.  It's a very peaceful place, and it is certainly very beautiful.  I like to listen to music and walk and reflect on things.  Sometimes it's so beautiful, it takes your breath away. 

I love that, every time I go, it has changed.  The seasons turn the trees from green, to brown, to bare, the grass grows, the flowers bloom and fade.  Yet it has a familiarity to it that makes me think it's not changed at all.

So I thought I'd share some of the photo's I took on my walk on Monday past:














1 comment:

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...