Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Yarn Along

The lovely Ginny over at Small Things hosts a yarn along every week, encouraging us to share what knitting project we are working, and also what book we are reading.

Well, I am still reading the book I was on last week, but I have finally finished my sweater!! It took a long time, but I'm so glad I persevered.

This week, it's really felt like spring is in the air, and summer is just around the corner.  I've never really knit myself something to wear, and I would love a summery cardigan to throw on on a summers evening. So, this week I cast on Lady Kina




The pattern looks fairly simple, although I never anticipated how many stitches there would be on the needles!

 I really need to invest in a few pairs of circular needles!

Please check out the rest of the entries on Ginny's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...