Monday, 25 April 2011

The Gallery: Green

This weeks theme for Tara Cain's Gallery is green.  Green is NOT my most favourite colour, so I was struggling to think of anything I owned that is actually green.

But green is such an outdoors colour.  Green to me represents spring time.  Trees in full bursts of colour, fresh cut grass, new buds pushing through the ground.

I've been working in my garden since this good weather has made an appearance.  Hopefully I'll get to plant some new flowers this week. So my entry to the Gallery this week is a picture from my garden:



Why not check out the other entries over at Tara Cain's Sticky Fingers Blog?

6 comments:

  1. very green - green is not my favourite colour either, my mother thinks it's unlucky and that has always put me off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my favourite colour and that photo is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I could nearly touch those leaves.
    No, was not Paris LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shiny leaves and the tiny white flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one green picture indeed! Hope you're enjoying your gardening. I wish I had green fingers.

    Thanks for stopping by my Northern Lights pictures with your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the you can see the sun shining on the leaves :) We nominated you for the Kreativ Blog award by the way x http://ourhandmadejourney.blogspot.com/2011/04/kreativ-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...