Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Abandoned Sweater: It Is FINISHED!

At last, Abandoned Sweater is finally finished! I have had this project on the go since November, and I've picked it up and put it down so many times.  I don't know why I didn't persevere with it in the first place.  Maybe it's because I am easily distracted by new projects...

However, this week, I found the motivation and focus, hunkered down and just got on with it!

And by last night it looked something like this:


I blocked it overnight, and sewed it up this morning and now it looks like this:








I'm so pleased with it.  This is the first time I've made something so big, that is actually wearable!  It's neat, there are no mistakes, and it looks good.   I am very proud of it.

I've got the bug again, and my plans are to look for a slightly more difficult, summery cardigan. 

I'm off to Ravelry to pick out a new pattern....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...