Thursday, 3 March 2011

Six little Easter chicks all in a row....







I've been working on some little chicks for Easter.  My gran used to knit these at Easter for church craft fairs and such like.  I wanted to keep the little tradition going, so I've started making them to sell in my Folksy Shop.

They start off a bit blank


But then when you add eyes, a beak and a bit of ribbon:



They are pretty cute and soon you'll have a whole big family:



 And the best thing about them? They just might lay a Chocolate Egg!!




 Why not check them out in my Folksy Shop, Cosy Knits?

3 comments:

  1. I've knit those for the school before. So easy, quick and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about contacting Cadburys? The chicks are like the little hats for Innocent Smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really want to to learn to knit. You've inspired me...going to find the needles I bought last year right now...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...