Tuesday, 1 March 2011

The Gallery: Simple Pleasures

This weeks theme for Tara Cain's Gallery is Simple Pleasures.









Nothing pleases me more than this:






Because in this big mish mash of wooliness I see endless possibilites.  As yet unmade possibilites, but the potential is there.  For example, that little yellow ball hiding in the middle of the picture has become this:



And of course, my day is not complete without a little bit of this:



And this:





Why not check out the other posts over at The Gallery?

9 comments:

  1. I would live to be able to knit, my nan tried to teach me when I was much younger but I was rubbish at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Mummy Mishaps said, only I took to it quite well but didn't continue with it.
    Couldn't imagine being able to do it now with toddler hands pulling at the wool all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh scrummy wool! I'm the same and with material as well. The perfect simple pleasure! (Cute chick too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: sometimes I go and wander around the wool shop and just look and touch a bit, without any intention whatsoever of buying any. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours - sadly I lack your knitting talent, but it looks like such fun. Coke is, I agree, bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I posted a pic of knitting as well. Think I have a wool addiction. I can't stop buying it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. little chick is adorable - makes me want to knit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely different take on this. I used to drink loads of diet Coke and then stopped. Got the taste for it again recently but not as much as before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the balls of wool as there's so much scope for creating something special, I just wish I had more time.
    Great photos

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...