Tuesday, 1 February 2011

The Gallery: Shapes

This weeks theme for Tara Cain's Gallery is Shapes.

I chose circles this week.  Circles have have no gaps, no sharp corners and they just keep going round and round.  They are perfect.

"A circle is the reflection of eternity, it has no beginning and no end" ~ Maynard James Keenan.

There are lots of circles just lying around my house:








And some that I wish were in my back garden!!


New Lanark Rooftop Terrace

And one of my favourites: a stained glass window:



Because it makes this gorgeous shadow:




Why not check out the other posts over at The Gallery?

5 comments:

  1. Great photos the shapes really stand out in each one. Yu have captured them really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the stained glass windoe, where is it? Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in Palma Cathedral Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post, I would like that lovely fountain to be in my garden too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics, well taken.

    I remember visiting New Lanark as a child but I think they must have added the Rooftop Garden later. Might have to have a gander next time we're north of the border.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...