Saturday, 19 February 2011

Coffee Morning Success

Today was our church's coffee morning/bake sale to raise funds for the new building.  There was a quality goods stall, and my friends Donald and Thomas had a stall selling their amazing photographs.  Their photos are just lovely, (it was Donald who was my wedding photographer) and they raised quite a bit of money.

I had a little stall there selling my iPhone and iPad covers.  It was really good, I sold a few covers and got an order for a Kindle cover!  Was also asked to make a throw for a friend too.   I'm quite excited! (is that sad?)
I spent most of my morning being fed cakes and coffee (that's the best part of knitting!!) and chatting away to folks. 

zr3lr.jpg

I still have a lot of iPhone and iPad covers for sale in my Folksy shop.  If you would like one, please pop on over to my shop, or if you would one in a specific colour, please get in touch via the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...