Wednesday, 12 January 2011

The Gallery: Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!




This weeks theme for The Gallery over at Tara Cain's blog Sticky Fingers, is BODY PARTS!

Being a nurse, I deal with numerous body parts every single day.  Some disgusting body parts, amazing wounds, and even missing body parts! But sadly, I'm not allowed to take pictures of those, or I would be sacked!





So instead I've gone for my old favourite childrens song:

HEADS!


SHOULDERS!



KNEES!

(not my knees, I wish I had legs like that!)

AND TOES!!





 Why not check out the other entries over at Tara Cain's blog?



4 comments:

  1. Love it , fits the theme perfectly and i am now humming the song . Great shots (wish i had legs like that to lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I had a similar thought for my entry for the gallery :) great photo (and I love the socks...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know! Those legs belong to my colleague, and they only seem to come out for Christmas nights out!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take. And great photos! I'm singing it too now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...