Monday, 24 January 2011

The Gallery 43: Children

This weeks theme of Tara Cain's Gallery is Children.  Tough one for me, as I don't have any children of my own (yet anyway, hopefully soon), and most of my cousins are grown up now.

But what happens when you leave two of your cousins, and two of your cousins children alone with your camera?

This apparently:




 Then you have the big kids, who like to pretend they're still young:




And then there's me, when I was very small:



Why not check out the rest of the entries over at the Sticky Fingers blog?

11 comments:

  1. Aww you are so cute. Loving the pictures of your cousins. Very funny. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, the ones of you are so cute :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of children photos! I love the one of you looking a little grumpy in your buggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still do that if left alone with a camera... and im 26 hahahaha!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for the topic - very creative x
    http://nairnnicujournal.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/the-gallery-children/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're just entering the pulling faces stage. I'm enjoying it as much as your kids seem to be doing it :D or should that be :-p

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab post. I'm a big kid too, I just don't have the energy I used to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, had me smiling happily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha fab! Love making faces at the camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious! And what a cool buggy you were in...Thanks for sharing! ;)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...