Monday, 17 January 2011

De-stash Project Update

About a week ago I decided to try and de-stash my big box of yarn, and needed a project to work on.  I thought, why not make iPhone covers?

So far, I have made ten. TEN! They're fabulously quick to make, and are super cute. A few friends have asked for some, I've also been asked to make an iPad sleeve too.




Then a friend suggested making them to sell.  I have always just knit for the pleasure of knitting, and creating something out of practically nothing.  But I thought about it, and thought about it some more. And a little bit more.  I came to the conclusion of, well, Why Not?  There's no point in making these things just to keep to myself.  So I have opened my own little shop on Folksy.  So far it's only the iPhone covers on there, but I intend on branching out.

I have added a button on my blog, which links to the Folksy shop.  Hopefully I'll be able to add a few more items as time goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh your ever growing family. If you want me to do a post on my blog give me a shout. x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...