Saturday, 27 November 2010

Snow!!

I LOVE SNOW!!




And it's snowed overnight here! It must have started around 11pm, because when hubby came home from work around 10.30pm it was clear.

When I woke up this morning, there was a thick layer of fresh snow on the ground.  Lovely!



I think snow makes the world look like such a better place.  It covers the imperfections and makes everything look fresh and new.


Except my poor garden plants....



And my sunflowers which I really need to cut down now...



But the snow always puts me in the mood for a feel-good Christmas movie (I know, it's still only November), so I'll leave you with a clip from my favourite.

snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!

1 comment:

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...