Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Knitting Update: Easy Adult Sweater, status: abandoned!

I cast on a new pattern last week for the Easy Adult Sweater.  Sadly, I have abandoned the project.  I started off very well, however, I forgot to check my gauge, and found that I was using the wrong size needles!  I've also ended up making numerous mistakes and have had to frog the entire thing.

Not the best start to a new project.

However, I have changed my mind regarding the pattern and I'm going to cast on the Extra Easy, Extra Fabulous cardigan that I knit for my gran a few months ago.  I found it fairly easy the last time, and I really want to make one for myself this time. 

Again, I will try to post photo updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...