Sunday, 7 November 2010

The Gallery 34: Seasons

This weeks theme  for the Gallery over at Tara Cain's Sticky Fingers is Seasons.

I love autumn. There's something about that cold smell in the air, the frosty mornings, the sunshine reflecting on the changing colours of the trees. Autumn is always beautiful, and I am blessed to live in an area that is very scenic.

I recently went on a walk up the Calderwood Trail, and I have already shared some pictures I took there, so I shall repost some of my favourites.








However, my favourite season is definitely winter.  Snowy mornings, matt grey skies, getting to wrap up in hat scarf and gloves!  We had a very bad winter last year, and the forecast says we're to get another one this year. 











Why not check out the other entries over at The Gallery?


4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics especially the 2nd one with the sun's rays. Try as I might I've never quite managed to capture one of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leaves. (Great to have found a fellow knitter too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second one, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trees! The 2nd one is gorgeous and I really like the snow pictures as I haven't seen snow in over 10 years! :-( Great photo gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...