Thursday, 28 October 2010

Getting In the Halloween Spirit

I love Halloween, and this is the 2nd Halloween night we will have been in our house. Last year, there were lots of Guisers at our door, and this year I am prepared!!

We don't have any children of our own, but it's really lovely to see the effort all the local kids put into their costumes, and their Tricks! Last year there was a boy who even did back flips down our path!! 

So to get me in the Halloween spirit, I have dug Wendy out of her box. 




Wendy is a tealight holder, who really lights up the windowsill on Halloween night.

I have also started to stock up on goodies for the Guisers....



...Hubby has been warned not to touch!

However, he did threaten to spend the night answering the door dressed like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...