Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Work in Progress

In my search to find a more challenging pattern (yet still easy!) I found this one over on Ravelry.

It's called the Extra Easy, Extra Fabulous sweater.


I hope it is extra easy, and I really want it to be extra fabulous!  

However, the pattern calls for 9mm needles, and the biggest I own at the moment are 7.5m. So I thought I would use them anyway, just for the practice and to see how I get on with my pattern following.  With the size it's coming out at, it certainly won't fit me.

Here's how it looks so far:




It's knit in one piece, so this will be the back. 

I'm hoping it will be ok, although it seems to be curling up at the edges.  Hopefully I'll have more pictures of progress to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...