Sunday, 12 September 2010

Knitting Projects

I've not written about the knitting I've been doing for a little while, and I've been busy with a couple of projects.  Unfortunately as they are intended as presents for people who (I think) read this blog, I can't tell you what they are or put up any pictures.

But I can show you a little teaser!




Unfortunately the quality of the picture is poor as it was taken on my phone.  My poor digital camera died a couple of months ago, and I've not got round to replacing it yet. 

The wool is a very nice pale purple, and the pattern makes it feel nice and chunky, even though it's just double knitting :)

Hopefully I will have a picture of the finished product up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...