Wednesday, 29 September 2010

The Gallery 29: Food (Any Excuse For CAKE!)

Today's promt for The Gallery over at Tara Cain's blog is food. 

I love food, which probably explains why I'm a little more tubby* than I'd prefer to be.


(*read overweight!)

But I enjoy a good reason for a good cake. My sister worked for the head office of a well known Glasgow Bakery for 10 years, so we got to sample a lot of sweet stuff over the years. But it meant that she had a big choice of cakes at her disposal!

I love all kinds of cake, fruit, sponge, carrot, chocolate, chocolate and beetroot (YUM!), fairy, cream.... my mouth is watering just thinking about them!

As I don't have them very often, celebrations are usually a good excuse for cakes.

So here are a few of my most memorable celebration cakes.








And our most recent, and most special:




 Why not check out the other entries over at Sticky Fingers!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely cakes, the wedding cake is gorgeous and on a whole different subject love the dress, beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post. I love your cake toppers :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...