Tuesday, 14 September 2010

The Gallery 27: A Celebration

This weeks theme  for The Gallery over at Tara Cain's Sticky Fingers Blog is A Celebration.

Well, this one's easy for me, as I just got married in March this year. I suspect there will be a lot of wedding entries to the Gallery this week!

We will have been married for 6 months this Saturday. Time has definately flown!   It was a very lovely, sunny (if a little chilly) March day, and looking through our pictures has brought back so many wonderful memories. We are so glad that all our family and friends were there for us.  If I could go back in time to our wedding day, I wouldn't change a thing about it!

All of our photo's were amazing, and I would love to share them all with you, but you'd be here for days!  It's so hard to choose which ones we liked the best, but here are some of our favourites from our big day.


I love my dad's stressed out face here. 


 Hubby and his brother. No idea what's being said here!



My best friend and I trying to have a serious bouquet fight.


All of our guests.


Why not check out the other entries over at http://stickyfingers1.blogspot.com/ !


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a terrific day! I love the bouquet fight photo; full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the look on your dad's face too, LoL. Such fun pics! Just missin' a close-up of you and hubby together. :o)

    Blessings,
    Anita ♥
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that bouquet fight would also do this weeks 'smile' !!! lovely photos

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...