Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Recent Projects



Having finished off some knitting, I thought I'd share the photo's with you.

My friend is pregnant. So I thought this would be the best time for me to practice some more complicated knitting.

As I am just getting back into knitting, I did a little search for "easy" patterns on www.ravelry.com. The search came up with these little booties and another search threw up the hat. Very cute!!

I also did a white version of the blue blanket I did a couple of months ago. It looked much neater this time, and the wool was supersoft. Perfect for a baby blanket.

It also gave me the chance to use my new "knitted with love" labels :o)

Perfect gift! Hope she (and baby) like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...