Friday, 28 May 2010

First Knitting Post



So I've recently started knitting again, after learning when I was young. My gran was a very good knitter, and could knit any pattern put in front of her. Me, I'm a little more slow. I'm not too good at following patterns, and I have been sticking to easy patterns namely blankets.

I recently finished a turquoise blue baby blanket (left), and have moved on to a white one which I'm not really liking, but I'm going to finish off anyway.

Anyway, I hope to be able to blog a bit more about how I'm getting on with my knitting projects.

LA

1 comment:

  1. Man, I went through a lot of your blog and there wasn't enough about knitting! I need to know about knitting needles dang it!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment after the beep....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...